Monday 29 March 2010

If there is no one like me ....

If ... there is no body so bad like me in the world, hence there is no people will tell you that you're such a good person, a good teacher, a good father, a good daughter, a good mother in law, a good neighbour, a good boss, a good student, a good husband, even a good employee ... ! No one can tell !

If ... there is no one so wierd like me in the world, do you think that you will be meaningful to others ? How can you see it, without knowing somebody so bad like me ? You don't even can convince people that every thing you do is the right thing, if you do not have any bad evidence to compare ! And ... you only can do that if you find a bad person like me !

Allah SWT create a bad person like me as example. Allah SWT create a bad girl like me to show all the people how holly Allah SWT is ! A bad person like me ... help other people to perform their goodness ! Damn ! By a bad person, you are able to be compared and you are able to see the differences ! By looking at the darkness side of bad person, you are able to learn and find that actually there are good persons in the world ! And one of them it could be you ! Without a bad person, you can't compare it. It means, a bad person is not useless at all.

No one want to be born as a bad person. Can you ask to have wonderful parents ? Nop, it was given. Can you ask to be born (sorry to say ... ) blind ? Nop, it was given. Whatever you have in the world 'till you death, it was created by Allah SWT in your own holly book before you are born ....

No comments: