Tuesday 25 May 2010

The Most Expensive Groupies in the World

It could be me, become the most expensive groupies in the world. I go for work every single day for doing nothing. At least, without doing something that give me a chance to actualize myself professionally.

I am not working at the right & suitable place with my educational background and experiences. On the contrary, I can not contribute my energy optimumly to the company. Fortunetaly, I am paid for much money, every month includes bonus, incentives, and many more priviledge by the company. The most sadness of the story is, I have spent for years to face this terrible situation. So, that is a very, very, very serious problem. Not only for me but the most important thing is ... for the the company. That's why, I said that me, myself, could be the most expensive groupies (of the company) in the world.
However, as a human being, I take all of this fairly. Actually I am so greatfull with everything I have with my job. I am not tired, I am not doing over time at all, I am paid much money, I get my bonus, incentives & others allowance, I receive priviledges including the pension allowance and I am okay. Not everybody get lucky as I am. So, there is nothing to be worried, isn't it ?

No comments: