Sunday 20 December 2009

RESOLUSI 2010

What I really want to seize in 2010 are :


  1. Get a better job that suitable with my experiences & background, with a bright future, good working environment, marvelous sallary & benefits, and quit from my recently job !!! (Oh God, I cann't help it anymore ....)
  2. Having babies (twins);
  3. Register & go for Hajj (inssya Allah), & umroh;
  4. Running my own bussiness in tour & travel and moslem weeding gown design & boutique;
  5. Get a fully Phd/Doctorate scholarship & study abroad !

That's the things I want to do. But the most important above that is, I wish God always bless me, life & death. I wish God always bless me for everything I do. I want to be a nice & lovable person. I want to be a good daughter for my parents & a good big sister for my family. I want to make my self useful for everyone, then I hope I have something that I can give, my energy, my ideas, my money, my attention, my love & care, even my smile ....

No comments: