Sunday 7 February 2010

I'LL DIE WITHOUT EMAIL

Oh my God, it seems that I will die without email & internet. Why does internet become so important for human being ?

Today, I think it's more than my 14 days live without email & internet, and it feel really wierd. Hence I have tried so many ways to deal with.

Once again, a prove that nowadays even virtual media can not replace kind of concervative methodes of communications, but in fact, people can not live without email & internet. Moreover, people will suffer and get so many problems without it.

Any doubt about it ? Tell me ....

2 comments:

murnisaroso said...

I don't agree with you. Even without email and internet, we still can communicate using handphones or else.You just need sometime to adjust with the situation.

FIRLLY said...

You right mom.. I have been addicted .. But the problem is .. I even can't upload my blog at all ! That's the problem for me ... I do need ... I do love bloging ... and it is definitely need an internet ....