Sunday 15 August 2010

Character Assassination

I feel tired to be oppressioned. Look, the house is not belong to you. You are such a visitor, too. Just like me ! By the time, you'll leave ! And you, will never ever able to kick me off, as you realize that you're just no bodies too.

I have been punished almost for ten years for any reason that I have never known, if ... there is. They can not explain me because there is nothing wrong that I do that makes the house on fire. I have already lost all opportunity that I should have. It's such a systemic cruel life. I was offered a chance but in fact it's just nothing more than a damn threat ! They have already enjoyed character assassination for poor people ! They are not different with a murder !

A flower wort need a good place, ante to grow, need appropriate water to live and need open space to breath. A flower wort deserve to have it all as that's all what a flower wort need to live. Then without a chance, how could you prove your life ?

Don't they realize, it was the general who lost the war, not the soldier ? So do the public. It's not the populace who was unperforms, but the leader who has failed to oficiate ! Hence, if the folk who have to pay the bill, it doesn't make a sense at all ! It's unfair ! It's embarrassing !

So many bad guys devilish poor people who have no power to fight. But if they concern that the poor people is unuseful and need to be threwn away, that's so cruel and unhuman ! It's immoral !

1 comment:

murnisaroso said...

Dear Firlly, I understand fully your situation.. but I think it is up to you to change your destiny.....whether you will be sufferring and unhappy... or try a new challenge and be happy ...