Monday 19 October 2009

MY DREAM

What I really want to do are ....

  1. Get the new job with good position, satisfaction salary/benefits, & bright future !
  2. Go for hajj !
  3. Having baby twins !
  4. To be nice & lovable person !
  5. To be rich !
  6. To be somebody for everyone who are able to help many people arround of me !
  7. To be diplomat in UK !
  8. To be CEO in PR & best in research in worldwide - international company & organization !
  9. To be an anchor and news reporter at BBC - international television station !
  10. Go for umroh at least every year !
  11. Build a mosqe, every year it would be great !
  12. Make my parents always happy and never less of money rest of their life
  13. Have a very, very big house with java traditional sytle, by joglo, gebyog peturon, furniture, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom at Jakarta, Jogja and Bali !
  14. Buy a new, better, beautiful house & car for my parents & sister !
  15. Go to bali & Jogja every single week for vacation with the whole my family
  16. Buy a new piano and able to play it !
  17. Buy a new car, I want to buy BMW & AUDI !
  18. Build FIRLLY DOUNDATION !!!
  19. Have my own business such as moslem boutique, batik, etc !
  20. To be a singer !

No comments: